Following a bug in the Registration Module and numerous requests from students and departments to do away with the process of allotting breadth/HSS/IT/Elective/Additional subjects on a first come first serve basis, it has been decided to redo the process of electronic registration once again so that all the students get a fair chance to opt for a subject of their choice.
The procedure would be as follows:
1. For all the Breadth/HSS/IT/Elective/Additional subjects communicated by the departments, a total of 2 times the maximum intake will be allowed.
2. The list displayed on the net will be ordered by CGPA, the student intake will be limited to the maximum number specified by the department/teacher (solely at the discretion of the teacher). The remaining students have to relocate themselves to other available subjects.
3. Registration will be open up to the closing hours of 27 July 2007, 5:00 PM
4. The electronic registration done so far will be reset and the new process will commence from 9:00 AM on Saturday, 21 July 2007. The service will also be available on Saturday and Sunday from 9:00AM to 6:00 PM.
5. Submission of the Signed Hard Copy of the Registration Card is a MUST on or before 27 July 2007.
6. The Registration site address is http://10.15.1.50.
(The notice is also available at http://10.15.1.50/ugs/breadth_ug.htm)