Contesting for: General Secretary, Social and Cultural, Technology Students Gymkhana
- Selected as an Associate Publicity Member, Spring Fest 2010.
- Publicised the fest in Mumbai, and secured a participation of two colleges from the city
- Selected as Core Organizing Team Member, Spring Fest 2011.
- Involved in sponsorship worth Rs. 4.64 Lakhs
- One of the two members handling publicity of Wildfire, which went nationwide this year and witnessed over 150 band registrations
- Publicity of fest in Mumbai, and secured participation of 41 students
- Succesfully co-ordinated guest reception during the fest
- Represented Madan Mohan Malviya Hall of residence in Inter Hall Hindi Dramatics in first year
- Participated in Inter Hall Choreography in second year
- Member of the Bronze medal winning Inter Hall aquatics team in second year.
Note: The content above has been provided by the candidate and is his sole responsibility . The Scholars’ Avenue is not accountable for any error, textual or factual, in the transcript above.