Department: Architecture and Regional Planning
Contesting for: General Secretary, Social and Cultural, Technology Students Gymkhana
1) Organising team member of Spring Fest 2011.
· Instrumental in getting deals worth Rs 2,40,000.
· Responsible for coordinating publicity in Madhya Pradesh and Chattisgarh.
· Responsible for designing various printing materials and posters.
· One of the two members handling publicity of Wildfire, which went nationwide this year and witnessed over 150 band registrations.
· Only organising team member responsible for conducting wildfire preliminary in Guwahati.
· Responsible for conducting Pro Nights, Wildfire and 2 other events in Tagore Open Air Theatre , Jnan Ghosh Stadium and basketball Court.
2) Part of Inter IIT Water Polo and Aquatics team for two years.
· Won two individual silver medals in Inter IIT Sports meet this year.
· Part of gold winning relay team in Inter IIT Sports meet.
· Part of silver winning water polo team in Inter IIT Sports meet.
· Represented Azad Hall of residence in inter hall water polo and aquatics for two years and won 4 silver and 2 bronze medals.
3) Organising Team member of zonasa 2010.
· Part of sponsorship team and team responsible for contacting and inviting Alumni.
· Responsible for conducting several events.
· Responsible for mess facilities for the participants.
4) Part of gold winning choreography team of Azad hall of residence this year.
5) Member of English Technology Dramatics society.
6) Volunteer in Shaurya 2009 and Spring Fest 2010.
Note: The content above has been provided by the candidate and is his sole responsibility . The Scholars’ Avenue is not accountable for any error, textual or factual, in the transcript above.