Department: Industrial Engineering and Management
Contesting for: General Secretary, Sports and Games, Technology Students Gymkhana
- Core Team member, Shaurya 2010.
- Was solely responsible in bringing media coverage in the form of reputed newspaper Times of India to the fest.
- Was successful in attaining association of the West Bengal Table Tennis Federation with Shaurya 2010.
- Coordinated in the smooth conduction of Table Tennis during the meet.
- Was successful in attaining association with The Times Foundation for Write Right, a case study event in Shaurya 2010.
- Was responsible for Guest Reception and co-ordinated with Transport Team throughout the meet.
- Instrumental in management and conduction of the Pre-Events.
- Member of Inter-Hall Table Tennis team.
- Captain of School’s Table Tennis Team. Played at District level. Also a part of NSO Table Tennis in IIT Kharagpur.
- Secretary, Dramatics, Meghnad Saha Hall of Residence.
- Participated in Inter-Hall Choreography, Bengali Dramatics, and Elocution in second year. Also played the lead role in Hindi Dramatics in both 1st and 2nd year.
- Was a part of Inter Hall Chemical Innovation Team which finished joint third.
- Member of Hindi Technology Dramatics Society (HTDS). Won gold medal at BIT Mesra and reached the Finals at SRCC, New Delhi in the Street Play Competition while representing IIT Kharagpur.
- Associate Publicity Member, Springfest 2010. Was solely responsible for publicity in Indore, Bhopal and Nagpur.
Note: The content above has been provided by the candidate and is his sole responsibility . The Scholars’ Avenue is not accountable for any error, textual or factual, in the transcript above.