Department: Mechanical Engineering, enrolled in the Manufacturing Sciences Course
Contesting For: General Secretary, Social and Cultural, Technology Students Gymkhana
- Core Organizing Team Member, Spring Fest 2011.
- Instrumental in getting sponsorship worth Rs 4.85 lakhs from Alumni and Corporate contribution.
- Publicized the fest in Kolkata and Ranchi and took the initiative of publicizing in Patna and Dhanbad, which saw an increased participation from those cities.
- Handled majority of the literary work during Spring Fest – mainly providing write-ups for SF Countdown, the Souvenir, Notices and the Website.
- Solely in-charge of making the Problem statements for ‘India Calling’ and ‘A Might Pen’ – Was successful in conducting the event ‘India Calling’ in collaboration with ‘Outlook’ Magazine.
- Made the Blueprints for two new events this year – ‘Curtain Call’ and ‘I, Me Myself’ and revised the logistics and requirements for ‘Nukkad’ and ‘Rangmanch’.
- Part of Gold-winning Inter-hall Choreography and Debate Teams
- Participated in Open-IIT Dramatics and WTGW
- Has maintained a CGPA of 8.35 and is currently DR 5 after 3 semesters
Note: The content above has been provided by the candidate and is his sole responsibility . The Scholars’ Avenue is not accountable for any error, textual or factual, in the transcript above.