Department: Electrical Engineering
Year and Course: 2nd Year, B.Tech.
Contesting For: General Secretary, Sports and Games, Technology Students’ Gymkhana.
- Core Organising Team member of SHAURYA 2010; worked for Events and Publicity.
- On Events front, associated the Bengal Hockey Association with Hockey in Shaurya 2010.
- On Publicity front, worked for online publicity.
- Brought a fair sponsorship amount.
- During the meet, managed the sport Lawn Tennis and was instrumental in the conduction of the two workshops: Boxing and Handball.
- Was in the inter-hall Basketball team of Rajendra Prasad Hall of Residence in both first and second year.
- Was in the bronze winning inter-hall athletics team.
- Was in the Guest Reception team of Gold winning illumination and silver winning Rangoli of Rajendra Prasad Hall of residence.
- In first year, was a member of Rajendra Prasad Hall’s silver winning Product Design team.
- Have participated in Inter-hall Hindi and English Dramatics in first year.
Note: The content above has been provided by the candidate and is his sole responsibility . The Scholars’ Avenue is not accountable for any error, textual or factual, in the transcript above.